Thursday, November 7, 2013

Silk Painting

Feeshy Feeshy Feeshy you are so tiny green, 
Feeshy Feeshy Feeshy please don't eat my spleen

For my finished product, I would rate Feeshy a 4.
3.D The work shows a limited range of intention and purpose. 
5.F The work is technically strong; materials and media are used well to express ideas. 
4.G Within the apparent appropriation of published or photographic sources or the work of 
other artists, the student’s “voice” is discernible; the images have been manipulated to 
express the student’s individual ideas


I felt very proud of this, and I loved the creation process. Watching the ink bleed into the different sections was so cool, however it was a pain when it bled onto the resistor turned out blotchy when I added layers. Overall, I feel silk painting is something I'd wish to continue!


No comments:

Post a Comment